Hele Valley's Glamping Tips
Make the most of your stay in our snug glamping pods
Glamping is big news in the staycation world, and if you’re looking to escape the hassle of a tent but still want an affordable holiday, glamping in Devon is perfect.
Forget worrying about pegs and getting tangled in ropes, because with our luxury glamping pods at Hele Valley Holiday Park, you can just turn up and feel immediately at home.
The Snug Camping Pods and Family Camping Pods are perfect for all seasons, are fully insulated and even each have a little outdoor seating area. The pods also have their own electricity supply, meaning you can enjoy the great outdoors with a few home comforts to hand.
So if you fancy putting the glam back into your camping trips in one of our timber camping pods, here are our top tips for making the most of your UK glamping trip:
- Pack blankets. Our luxury glamping pods are snug and cosy, but don’t be mistaken in thinking it’s the same as a hotel room. You’ll need some blankets to keep warm when the temperatures drop in the evening – and they’re perfect for snuggling under to sit and look at the night sky.
- Pick your location. At Hele Valley Holiday Park, we’re surrounded by outstanding natural beauty and woodland to explore, as well as being close to the North Devon Coast. It’s the perfect spot for exploring.
- Bring some games. While you have electricity in your glamping pod for a laptop or portable DVD player, and limited free wifi around the park, why not enjoy spending time with family and friends by playing some board games or getting out a pack of cards?
- Light it up. Want to make your glamping pod seem extra magical? Bring along some solar-powered fairy lights to add a touch of extra glamour to your stay.
- Get cosy. Think about some of the home comforts you might need – the last thing you want, for example, is to head out to dinner without a mirror to check yourself in! Little things like mirrors and bucket toothbrush holders are perfect for making your glamping pod even more comfortable.